Pages

Translate

Friday 27 January 2017

A Ride Into The Memories

                                                         
                                                   


I always had this dream....

Through the misty roads of  the valleys

I was riding a bike...a motorcycle...not sure what it was...

Black...No! It was more like a shade of grey

I could feel the breeze wizzling past my ears

And the mist made it look like it wasn't earth...but  heaven

It was a wonderful feeling....of passion and happiness


But each time I glanced the side-mirror...

All I could see was the fog with it's shining white blanket

But now I wasn't feeling thrilled...Not anymore...

I felt I was missing something...Didn't quite know what it was...

Until..., until today

Now I have this same beautiful dream...


The mist..., the valleys ..., the bike....

Everything's same... Except...

That part where I looked the side mirror...

It wasn't the white shades...nor the greenish valley

It was something  much more beautiful...

Something that made me skip a beat...

It was.......

You...

And I knew what I missed....

That beautiful feeling... That feeling called Love.




39 comments:

  1. Did you get what u dreamt my friend? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreams are better kept in our sleeps...my friend

      Delete
    2. The thing you saw in a sleep is not 'dream;the thing which not allow you to sleep is "Dream"

      Delete
    3. Absolutely, but dreams that we see while asleep are beautiful...aren't they

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Looking forward to your presence in our future posts

      Delete
  3. Great work bros...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to continue well....with all your support

      Delete
  4. I too had many dreams while sleeping.But i can't remember them when i am awake...too sad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only remember the ones that are deeply etched in our memmory..in our dreams

      Delete
  5. Incredibly amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you sis...sure you will be with us throughout our journey at ALOKI

      Delete
  7. Van kali aanallo...good job bro��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maass.... Maranamass
    #Ride_On

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dream...I like it.
    Wish you to have more dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dream...I like it.
    Wish you to have more dreams...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I wish you will be around to motivate us for our future posts

      Delete