Pages

Translate

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Realização




Hey...

Driving my bike is an all time emotion for me.

The first thing that I would like to do when I'm home is ride my beast.
              (By the way my wheel is Royal Enfield Electra)

For the previous three to four months I feel something different when I ride through one of the most frequent roads I used to ride.

It seems pretty odd, as I feel something haunts me, when I'm taking those curves.

It feels like someone stares me throughout the time until I'm crossed.

On a sudden look to my right, I saw an old man staring at me, which was quite a shock!

Once I returned home, my mind was still lost in those blazing eyes of the old chap sitting with legs folded, his face wrinkled and in despair.

I thought the whole night, 'Why had he starred at me all the time?' ,'Why did I get a haunting feel?'

 At last my mind wandered to the roots of my past, to my childhood.

Once when I was a child, I used to stare at a man who rode a beast, a Machismo in my place, and the way he took those curves.

The old man who I saw there, may have been a RIDER,
                                             and I think that's my Realization!

45 comments:

  1. Good������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.., Looking forward for your support 😊

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you...We hope further support from you 😊

      Delete
  3. Keep your eyes on stars,and continue to work,you will succeed."Excellent work"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your eyes on stars,then you will succeed."Excellent work"....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..,we wish your support be with us, throughout our journey😊😘

      Delete
  5. Good job... Keep going...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you madam...!! Support us through all posts 😊

      Delete
  6. wow ridder....go on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow rider ...go on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah...we'll keep the ride in maximum throttle. Hoping your presence throughout the laps 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome postt....expecting more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..., We request your support and presence all through !😊

      Delete
  10. Realize your potential and work hard.Good job my friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let this post be your first step towards success..... Good job....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...,my friend
      , we'll continue bringing up genuine contents😊

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. We are expecting your valuable presence in our next post....coming soon

      Delete
  13. Ride on....keep well....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Extend your riding more...keep going....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always will... together any distance can be scaled...
    Expecting your support in our future posts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice job....keep on continue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab work yar. Too much ideas.good writing skills. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ride on.u r born with immense talent.keep going������������

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job man....well done

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful, dont ever Stop riding.😊😘

    ReplyDelete
  21. Man!! Didn't knew you had such a talent. 5-6 varsham ente koode nadannathinte aayirikum
    . Lle!
    - Midhun Krishnan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Expecting your valuable support further😁

      Delete
  22. Rich idea...awaiting more of the kind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..will definetly try our best to produce quality works in the future😊

      Delete
    2. Thank you..will definetly try our best to produce quality works in the future😊

      Delete